New Student

Thank you for choosing to enroll at St. Charles West High School.  Opportunities for a successful high school experience are abundant here.  The faculty, staff and facilities are excellent.

Please pick up an enrollment packet from our office.  You will also need to present a birth certificate for your child, two types of proof of residency in the St. Charles West High School District (current rental contract or current mortgage statement or current real estate tax receipt AND current/unpaid utility bill or current bank statement or current personal property tax receipt or current credit card statement or current voter registration card), and a copy of their immunization records.  Immunizations must be up-to-date in order for student to start attending classes.  The guidance secretary will make copies and return the originals to you at that time.  Student must have withdrawn from previous school before enrollment at SCW.  After all the forms have been completed you may schedule an appointment with your child's counselor by calling the guidance office at 636.443.4219.

Check List:
Please let us know if your student requires any Special Education services.  If so, please bring a copy of the most recent IEP with you.  If you are not a parent, legal guardianship papers are required.  

Emergency Contact Sheet
This form provides the district information about residency, who student is living with.  This provides the attendance office with valuable information to help your child in case of an emergency.  You must include an emergency phone number other than the home phone number.

Health History Update
This form gives the school nurse information about your child's health history, and medication needs.

City of St. Charles School District Migrant Student Enrollment Questionnaire and Student Home Language Survey
According to "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" legislation, our district is required to identify migrant students and access their progress in school.  The purpose of this form is to provide eligible children with services to increase their academic achievement and if necessary their English proficiency.

Please call the Guidance Office at 636.443.4219, to schedule an appointment with a school counselor.

It is imperative that your child and you are both present for your appointment with the counselor.  To assist the counselor in building an appropriate class schedule for your student, please bring a current transcript of courses and grades.  If you had previously registered for the new school year at another school, please bring a copy of that class schedule.  Achievement test results can also be helpful to the counselor.  If your child was eligible for special education services in a previously attended school, please bring copies of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).