Want to Participate in a Sport?  IF you want to try out for any sport in the fall, winter or spring seasons, you MUST come to the Activities Office prior to tryouts and obtain a tryout card. This card needs to be signed by Mr. Oetting (activities director), verifying they have all the needed paperwork to participate. Coaches will not be collecting paperwork and they will not allow your student to participate until the card is received. In order to participate, the following must be completed:
  1. Sports Physical completed by a doctor dated AFTER February 1st, 2015
  2. Proof of health insurance (copy of card OR plan and plan number)
  3. Signature by parent(s) and athlete indicating they have reviewed the concussion material included in the paperwork.
  4. Signature page indicating parents and athlete have reviewed the St. Charles West Student/Athlete code of Conduct
  5. Emergency Contact Form for coaches usage
All of the above items are located in the Activities Office or in the round turnstile outside the main office. * IF your student has already played a fall sport, all items will be on file and they can simply submit the Tryout card that is available in the Activities office. Contact Mrs. Holtgrewe in the Activities Office at: OR 636.443.4281 with questions!
Go Warriors !!

Want to receive our tweets via text? Text "Follow SCWActivities" to 40404.
*Message "Unfollow SCWActivities" to 40404 to stop messages.*