Meal Distribution Information
Summer Meal Hours to Change June 17
Las Cruces Public Schools and Families and Youth, Inc. (FYI) will adjust the hours of breakfast and lunch distribution beginning June 17 to safeguard personnel against rising summer temperatures.
Starting Wednesday, summer meal distribution will be available between the hours of 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. at all 19 school sites:
- Alameda Elementary - 1325 N. Alameda Blvd.
- Central Elementary - 105 Alameda Blvd.
- Cesar Chavez Elementary - 5250 Holman Rd.
- Conlee Elementary - 1701 Boston Dr.
- Desert Hills Elementary - 280 Roadrunner Pkwy
- Doña Ana Elementary - 5551 Camino De Flores
- Hermosa Heights Elementary - 1655 E. Amador Ave.
- Hillrise Elementary - 1400 Curnutt St.
- Loma Heights Elementary - 1600 E. Madrid Ave.
- Lynn Middle School - 950 S. Walnut St.
- MacArthur Elementary - 655 4th St.
- Mesa Middle School - 7225 N Jornada Rd.
- Mesilla Elementary - 2362 Calle Del Sur
- Mesilla Park Elementary - 955 W. Union Ave.
- Picacho Middle School - 1040 N. Motel Blvd.
- Tombaugh Elementary - 226 Carver Rd.
- University Hills Elementary - 2005 S. Locust St.
- Valley View Elementary - 915 California Ave.
- Vista Middle School - 4465 Elks Dr.
FYI will staff meal distribution at the following locations during the same schedule:
- El Crucero Permanent Housing
- Hadley Park
- Radium Springs Community Resource Center
- Doña Ana Community Resource Center
- Spitz Park / Country Club Estates
- Jason Jiron Park
- Las Cruces High School
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center
- Parque De Cura/Ramon Ortiz, Mesilla
- Tortugas Park
- Rose Village Park
- Valley View Park
- Klien Park
- Albert Johnson Park
- Sagecrest Park
- Gus Vlachakis Park
- Sunset Hill Park
- East Mesa Recreation Center
- Joe Reyna Community Center
- Organ Community Resource Center
- Metro Verde Splash Pad
- Las Colinas Arroyo Park
For additional news and information on Las Cruces Public Schools, visit www.lcps.net.