Before registering for either exam:

Find out which exam is accepted by the University you are planning to attend. This can be found on the University's website and is typically under the "Admissions" tab/link.

All Universities/Colleges in New Mexico accept the ACT.

To find out if the University you are planning to attend requires the Writing Test portion of the ACT, click here:

Do I need the Writing Test portion?

What you will need to register:

To register for the ACT, click here:

To register for the SAT, click here: