The Jackson Grammar School is one of the top performing elementary schools in the state, providing your children with a private school education at a public school cost.
- 97% of students in grades 3-6 scored proficient or above on Standardized Reading and Math assessments.
- 73% of teachers hold a Master's degree or higher.
- The school is equipped with current technology including computers, iPADs and smartboards.
- Small class sizes and low student to teacher ratio allow for individualized instruction for all students.
- Strong emphasis on STEAM-Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Excellent use of outdoor environment for natural science learning with participation in year long Tin Mountain programming guaranteed to protect your child from "Nature Deficit Disorder".
- Multi-age groupings of children enable older students to develop a strong sense of empathy and compassion for younger students, while younger students can learn from their older peer models.
- Award winning students and staff.
Jackson prides itself on being a healthy community with a very active lifestyle.
- Ski or snowshoe from out your back door onto the trails of the #1 cross country ski area on the East coast, Jackson Ski Touring.
- Close proximity to multiple downhill ski areas.
- Adjacent to the White Mountains National Forest, with abundant opportunities for hiking, biking, camping and climbing.
- The federally designated Wildcat Scenic River flows through town for swimming and fishing.
- There are miles of quiet country roads for walking, running and biking.
Many features of the physical space make the town very family friendly.
- Sidewalks and the "Jackson Loop" make for a very walkable downtown.
- Multiple places for recreation in the downtown area such as a stocked trout pond, swimming holes and meticulously kept ball fields.
- Jackson has beautiful community buildings including the Whitney Community Center and the Jackson Public Library.
Jackson, NH...A little town that is the perfect place to raise your family. We look forward to meeting you!