Secure.hulu.com/activate | Activate Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+
Disclaimer: We Are Not Hulu.com/activate, this Article is purely for Information Purpose. We only train you on How to Install, Setup and for Activation process.
Hulu.com/activate | Activate Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+
Hulu is a popular streaming service that offers live and on-demand video content such as TV series and movies. Initially, it enabled users to see reruns of TV series online. Presently, Hulu has developed and switched to a premium service. Now, users can live stream films and TV series. After subscribing to Hulu, users can watch their favorite movies on their TV. To get started with Hulu, users will require a Hulu subscription. So simply sign up for Hulu and start the free trial. After that, visit secure.hulu.com/activate for activation.
How to Set Up Your Hulu Account?
To sign up for Hulu, follow these steps:
First, visit hulu.com/activate.
After that, select Start Your Free Trial.
Now, choose a plan according to your needs.
Type your email ID, password, and other details.
After you have added all the required information, click on Submit.
Now, sign in to your newly created account.
How to Set up Hulu on a TV?
Follow the steps mentioned below and learn how to set up Hulu on your TV.
- Before you get started, you need to make sure that your computer, along with the television, support HDMI.
- Locate the HDMI port on the PC. A similar slot will be located at the back of your TV.
- Now, take out the HDMI cable for the television.
- It would help if you now connected the computer to your TV.
- Insert the first end of the HDMI cable into the proper slot of the TV.
- Now, insert the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI slot in the computer.
- After that, you have to adjust the input of your TV to HDMI. To do so, simply press the Input/Video button on the TV or use the remote control for the same.
- Now, click on the HDMI number stated alongside the HDMI port of the television.
- You might need to long-press the Input/Video button in some televisions until the HDMI option shows up.
- After that, you have to open Hulu on your computer.
- Launch an internet browser and visit secure.hulu.com/activate.
- Now, log in if you aren't signed in already. Simply click on the Log In button in the upper right corner of the page, and input your email address and password to log in to your Hulu account.
- After that, browse the content and choose what you want to stream.
How to Find the Hulu Activation Code
Here is how you can find the 6-digit Hulu activation code:
- First, you need to download and install the Hulu app.
- After that, visit secure.hulu.com/activate, and log in to your account.
- You will now see the 6-digit long activation code on the webpage.
- Copy the Hulu activation code.
Activating Hulu channels from hulu.com/activate
Follow the instructions mentioned below and learn how to activate Hulu channels.
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Now, find the option that says, "Activate Hulu" and click on it.
- Now, the activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- This Hulu activation code is of alphanumeric nature.
- In an internet browser, open secure.hulu.com/activate.
- Click on Hulu account.
- Sign in or sign up.
- After logging in, click the Activate your device option.
- For activating Hulu channels, input the code and then hit the Activate button.
How to Activate Hulu on Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV, then here is how you can activate Hulu on it.
- Open the Apple TV store.
- Download the Hulu application from there.
- Open the app, sign in, and copy the activation code.
- In a web browser, open secure.hulu.com/activate.
- Sign in, and select your Apple TV device.
- Choose the cable service provider from the list of options.
- Enter the activation code in the blank.
- Click on the continue button.
- Now, the content from Hulu will appear on your Apple TV. To stream or browse the content, open the Apple TV application and explore the content from there.