Get Alexa App on your device by Alexa.amazon.com
Disclaimer: We Are Not Alexa, this website is purely for Information Purpose. We only train you on How to Install, Setup and for Activation process.
We live in a world where intelligent virtual assistants like Alexa can help us do several tasks. Alexa is a software agent that responds to commands given by an individual. Alexa can perform several tasks like playing your favorite song, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, replying to your questions, and much more. Alexa is capable of interacting with humans and works through AI. The process of Alexa app download and installation is quite simple. You can download and install it on your smartphone by following alexa.amazon.com just a few simple steps.
Alexa App Download and Installation
Alexa is available on all the leading operating systems. Before you download it, make sure that your device should be connected to the internet. Another important thing is that the device must have free space on it. We have mentioned the steps to download the Alexa app on both Android and iOS devices.
Steps to Download Alexa App for Android
Alexa works better on Android than iOS. If you are an Android user and want to download the app for your Android device, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type "Amazon Alexa" in the search bar and tap the "Install" button.
- When the download is complete, you can easily set up the app by following the on-screen instructions.
Steps to Download the Alexa App for iOS
An iPhone already comes with an in-built Siri virtual assistant, but some iPhone users may want to download the Alexa app on their devices. If you are one of them and want to download the Alexa app on your iOS device, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the App Store.
- Type "Amazon Alexa" in the search bar.
- Tap on the "Get" button and enter iPhone login credentials if asked.
- Wait for the download process to conclude.
- Now, install the app by following the instructions that appear on the screen.
This is how to successfully go through the Alexa app download process on iOS.
How to Set Up Amazon Alexa with Amazon Echo Speaker
Amazon Echo is a smart speaker that works with Amazon Alexa. You can connect the Alexa app to this smart speaker and make it work the way you want. Users can use Amazon Echo Speaker to create to-do lists, play their favorite music, and perform various other tasks. The speaker can call people on your behalf if you give it a command to do so. The speaker comes in almost ten variants. In order to use the speaker, you need to set up an Amazon Alexa app with Amazon Echo speaker. Here is how you can do it in just a few simple steps.
- Connect Amazon Echo to a power source.
- Press the power button in order to start it.
- Amazon Echo speaker may ask you to start the Alexa app you downloaded.
- Open the Alexa app and enter the login credentials accurately.
- Allow the app to access your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the "Add a New Device" option and select Amazon Echo.
- Now, carefully follow the instructions that you see on your smartphone.
- Select the language that you speak and allow the location.
- Turn on the Bluetooth, select your Amazon Alexa speaker to establish a connection.
- Keep your Amazon Echo speaker connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Start interacting with Alexa.