Parent Teacher Association
The Parent Teacher Association aims to bring together parents, carers and staff to raise money and to support the school’s development. It provides an opportunity for everyone to work together towards a common goal. All parents and teachers can get involved even if they only have a small amount of time available. It is a great chance for parents to be more involved in school life.
The PTA meets on a half termly basis and aims to:
- raise funds to help the school provide ‘extras’ for the students;
- run social events for parents and children;
- provide support for school trips, outings and other special events;
- organise meetings to inform parents about education issues;
- provide helpful feedback to help the school continue to develop.