As an engineer in the field of textiles I need to have life long studies and researches for getting advancement of new development in this field. According to my little knowledge what I actually know about developing research idea and completing it is a hard task. But proper methodology and ind set can result into a very fruitful outcome. The mind map below can show the required mind set and determination to have a research find it's desired outcome.
By the grace of god, I got the privilege to have the knowledge of research methodology as a course in my MBA studies which helps me a lot to understand and utilize the knowledge of statistical and research perspectives in my field. I developed my level of understanding and creativity by this course and now I can make the best out of it in the field of research.
I also have several opportunities to work with Honorable Prof. Dr. Mahbubul Haque, Head, Dept. of Textile Engineering, Daffodil International University in several research work, specially in weaving related problems. I am really very grateful to him.
The mind map below represents a typical way of conducting a research:
List of my project work:
- Feasibility and Prospect of Traditional & Diversified Jute Products (wearable & no wearable) of Bangladesh in National and International Market - Submitted to the Textile Talent Hunt-2012 competition.
- Sizing Practices in Different Weaving Mills of Bangladesh – under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Mahbubul Haque; Prof. & Head; Dept. of Textile Engineering; Daffodil International University.
List of on-going research work:
- "Problems in Export Oriented Woven Industry of Bangladesh" with Respected Head, Dept. of Textile Engineering, Daffodil International University.
1. Haque MM, Majumder S, Rahman MH and Shammi SA. Study on Loom Stoppages in Air Jet Weaving Mill Producing 100% Cotton Fabrics. Adv Res Text Eng. 2019; 4(1): 1035.
2. Nahian Fyrose Fahim, Subrata Majumder, Shapna Rani Sutradhar. A Scenario of Higher Education and Employability: Bangladesh Context. E-JOURNAL ON LANGUAGE PRACTICE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (GLIT 2018), (e-ISSN 2289-7445).
3. Prof. Dr. Mahbubul Haque & Subrata Majumder. Study on Material Wastes in Air-jet Weaving Mills. Journal of Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management (JTATM) - a journal of North Carolina State University, USA, 2018, Vol.-10, Issue-3, ISSN: 1533-0915(Scopus Indexed). http://ojs.cnr.ncsu.edu/index.php/JTATM/article/view/13207
Conference Papers :
1. Nahian Fyrose Fahim, Subrata Majumder, Shapna Rani Sutradhar. A Scenario of Higher Education and Employability: Bangladesh Context. 2nd International Summit on Employability & Soft Skills 2018 (ISESS 2018), Malaysia, 6 – 7 August.
2. Nahian Fyrose Fahim, Subrata Majumder & Tanvir Ahmed, 2017. Poor Proficiency of English Language among Tertiary Level Students in Bangladesh and it's Effect on Employability: An Investigation to Find Fact and Solution. International Summit on Employability & Soft Skills - ISESS 2017, Daffodil International University, Dhaka.
3. Subrata Majumder & Prof. Dr. Mahbubul Haque, 2017. Wastes Generated in an Airjet Cotton Weaving Mill. 4th Textile Research Conference (TRC) - 2017, Dhaka. ISSN 2518-6639 (Online), ISSN 2413-9629 (Print)